Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smartphone Compatibility
I've looked but haven't seen it yet. Do we happen to be able to have a smartphone compatible view for this board?
(10-23-2014, 10:06 AM)BucFyre Wrote: I've looked but haven't seen it yet. Do we happen to be able to have a smartphone compatible view for this board?

At the moment there is not. We are running the very first version of 1.8 that was released last month.

We contacted Taptalk and they are working on a version that is compatible for this software. It is in development. I plan on intalling it once it becomes available.

I also would like this feature. Cool
Thumbs Up 
(10-23-2014, 10:18 AM)Rivalry Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 10:06 AM)BucFyre Wrote: I've looked but haven't seen it yet. Do we happen to be able to have a smartphone compatible view for this board?

At the moment there is not. We are running the very first version of 1.8 that was released last month.

We contacted Taptalk and they are working on a version that is compatible for this software. It is in development. I plan on intalling it once it becomes available.

I love Tapatalk! I think its free now. I have tapatalk 2 and use it all the time.
(10-24-2014, 05:47 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:

I love Tapatalk! I think its free now. I have tapatalk 2 and use it all the time.

We'll be being going with it here. That's probably the most important add on.

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/mybb-1-8-0.26115/
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(10-24-2014, 05:51 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:

Yeah TP is pretty damn handy. I don't know who else uses it, but its pretty user friendly.
(10-24-2014, 05:52 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 05:51 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:

Yeah TP is pretty damn handy. I don't know who else uses it, but its pretty user friendly.

Display and functionality.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]