Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Watch Thread
[Image: party_control.0.jpg]
[Image: FA8C9126-1AC3-42B4-9066-8A3DB43B1D6F_w640_r1_s.png]
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
Miss Piggy isn't going to win Louisiana... Not this time.

Plus the company I work for held a fund raiser for Bill Cassidy, and every time we hold a fund raiser for someone, they win. Hopefully this streak stays alive.
(11-04-2014, 10:42 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote: Miss Piggy isn't going to win Louisiana... Not this time.

Plus the company I work for held a fund raiser for Bill Cassidy, and every time we hold a fund raiser for someone, they win. Hopefully this streak stays alive.

How does the election work in LA? I was watching the news last night and they were saying she would beat both challengers head on, but not a combination of both - and that would cause her to lose.
Really hoping the GOP gets it done in North Carolina and Kansas
(11-04-2014, 10:45 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 10:42 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote: Miss Piggy isn't going to win Louisiana... Not this time.

How does the election work in LA? I was watching the news last night and they were saying she would beat both challengers head on, but not a combination of both - and that would cause her to lose.

Same as anywhere else I'd assume. And whoever "they" are, I don't think they're right mentally OR politically.
(11-04-2014, 10:49 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:

Same as anywhere else I'd assume. And whoever "they" are, I don't think they're right mentally OR politically.

Found it.
Quote:But the race almost certainly won't be decided today. Under Louisiana's quirky election system, one of the three candidates must claim more than 50 percent of the vote to be declared the winner. Polls show that's unlikely.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/lo.../18441271/
Really hoping the GOP pulls it out in Georgia. It's probably going to be a run-off here. (which means 2 more fonking months of political ads)

According to our ads here this year:

Michelle Nunn wants you to get Ebola and be attacked by ISIS
David Perdue wants to send your jobs to China and hates education
(11-04-2014, 11:12 AM)BucFyre Wrote: Really hoping the GOP pulls it out in Georgia. It's probably going to be a run-off here. (which means 2 more fonking months of political ads)

According to our ads here this year:

Michelle Nunn wants you to get Ebola and be attacked by ISIS
David Perdue wants to send your jobs to China and hates education

Yeah I've gotten sick of them. According to ours, Landrieu built the National Guard and bought us enough armored vehicles to withstand a nuclear bomb, and Bill Cassidy hates senior citizens, wants to take away their SS and retirement, and wants to end rights for all women..

I mean, only a retard would believe anything her base is saying.

Cassidy's ads all have her recorded saying stuff like "I voted for that stupid border fence once, I'm not doing it again." and several other things.

Her base is just spouting, his is quoting her word for word.
Is Georgia on the verge of going blue? I keep hearing people talk about how it will turn blue.
(11-04-2014, 11:09 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 10:49 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:

Found it.

Quote:But the race almost certainly won't be decided today. Under Louisiana's quirky election system, one of the three candidates must claim more than 50 percent of the vote to be declared the winner. Polls show that's unlikely.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/lo.../18441271/

Interesting. I never even knew that. It'd be real funny if Maness (haven't seen the first ad for that guy) and Cassidy got the majority of the votes.