Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay in Posting
If you post a response you get put on a time delay before you post another response. Is that something we want or can we remove that?
(10-21-2014, 12:09 PM)gdunn Wrote: If you post a response you get put on a time delay before you post another response. Is that something we want or can we remove that?

Fixed. I bumped the delay down to 10 seconds instead of 60.

If it is still an issue, I'll turn it off. It's to stop people from flaming or flooding another user. When we get more traffic, we may want to adjust that.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
New issue.. When I quote.. And hit reply, my response is not showing up.
(10-21-2014, 03:10 PM)gdunn Wrote: New issue.. When I quote.. And hit reply, my response is not showing up.

So there is no post showing up at all? That is strange. So before I dig into this. When you have the quote turned on, it shows the post you are replying to. Having it turned off just ads a reply.

Let me test this.
(10-21-2014, 03:10 PM)gdunn Wrote: New issue.. When I quote.. And hit reply, my response is not showing up.

Test
(10-21-2014, 12:09 PM)gdunn Wrote: If you post a response you get put on a time delay before you post another response. Is that something we want or can we remove that?

Test
Update

http://community.mybb.com/thread-161652.html
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1391
Resolved with our latest update