Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Lovers Thread
Music 
For all those that appreciate everything music feel free to post videos, song lyrics, concert experiences, album covers, music trivia, instruments, artist biographical information, etc., that you want to share.  A little Johnny Cash in honor of my avatar...

Been digging on this EP for a few weeks now:

(11-01-2014, 03:50 PM)gdunn Wrote: Been digging on this EP for a few weeks now:

Great tune! I like the feel, vocals and slide guitar parts.
One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands.

IMO, the most underrated band of the 90's;

[Image: MVC-536S-1.jpg]

[Image: Sequels.jpg]

[Image: nagra1s.jpg]

[Image: MVC-899S.jpg]

[Image: monos-1.jpg]

[Image: MVC-183S.jpg]

[Image: MVC-536S-1.jpg]
[Image: TROP.jpg]

I think I made a mess of these two posts. Anyway, some of you might recall that I like high quality sound systems and below and above are some that I've had for the last 20 or so years.  I like classical, jazz and some rock.  No offense, but country music makes about as much sense to me as Chinese arithmetic.

[Image: MVC-528S.jpg]

[Image: MVC-183S.jpg]

[Image: MVC-052S.jpg]

[Image: MVC-544S.jpg]

My music tastes very widely in the country music genre I'd put some of Buck Owens stuff at the top.
[Image: polls_3043150_2610_514040_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg]
(11-01-2014, 04:53 PM)Steve N Wrote: I think I made a mess of these two posts. Anyway, some of you might recall that I like high quality sound systems and below and above are some that I've had for the last 20 or so years.  I like classical, jazz and some rock.  No offense, but country music makes about as much sense to me as Chinese arithmetic.

Holy motherload!  Just curious what did you invest in these two high quality sonic systems?  I can only assume you could simulate a bass induced earthquake...
(11-01-2014, 05:16 PM)CincyGrad92 Wrote:
(11-01-2014, 04:53 PM)Steve N Wrote: I think I made a mess of these two posts. Anyway, some of you might recall that I like high quality sound systems and below and above are some that I've had for the last 20 or so years.  I like classical, jazz and some rock.  No offense, but country music makes about as much sense to me as Chinese arithmetic.

Holy motherload!  Just curious what did you invest in these two high quality sonic systems?  I can only assume you could simulate a bass induced earthquake...

Do you really want to know? You'll think I'm insane.