Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump blames Obama for Yemen raid?
Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...mg00000009

What a scumbag. The guy doesn't even have the balls to admit that he made a mistake.

Even that chick he ran against admitted to her mistakes. She has more balls than him.
Fit. It was a special ops mission. They don't plan them in a few hours and then execute them. They plan for months and then execute at the right time. This mission was planned under Obama's administration. Chances are a date was set prior to Jan 20 and Trump didn't decide to pull the plug. He does hold some responsibility, but it's not all on him.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
(03-01-2017, 01:27 AM)gdunn Wrote: Fit. It was a special ops mission. They don't plan them in a few hours and then execute them. They plan for months and then execute at the right time. This mission was planned under Obama's administration. Chances are a date was set prior to Jan 20 and Trump didn't decide to pull the plug. He does hold some responsibility, but it's not all on him.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

No one is disputing that the mission was being planned under the Obama administration. It has been reported that the Obama administration briefed the Trump administration on the mission. However, according to many reports, the Obama administration was holding off on the mission because of concerns that it was not safe and that innocent people would be killed.

Trump however hoped to score some political points and therefore pulled the trigger. When it went wrong, he put the blame on Obama and his generals.

Now he said in front of the widow that the mission produced intelligence. Something that people in the know say is completely false.

The man will has no soul.