Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine
got banned. And his name has been crossed out on his existing posts. Which is interesting since my name has never been given the --------- treatment.
I can't figure out why. I brought up a mod issue ie Fit being banned for trolling and Tom runs wild.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Joined here as HOOD. Maybe he'll say what THEY done this time.
(02-26-2017, 11:22 AM)gdunn Wrote: I can't figure out why. I brought up a mod issue ie Fit being banned for trolling and Tom runs wild.

Tom is a member of a protected class.
Douchebag is protected?

(02-26-2017, 02:03 PM)gdunn Wrote: Douchebag is protected?

Don't know how accurate this is but according to what I have heard, if you get crossed out, that means banned for life.

He was way out of bounce and violated the rules repeatedly. I'm guessing he reached critical mass and they had no other choice.

I on the other hand got banned for thirty days without explanation.
It's a lot like the liberal media. They protect a certain political leaning.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(02-27-2017, 05:03 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: It's a lot like the liberal media. They protect a certain political leaning.

How exactly is the media liberal if they are all owned by powerful corporations?
(02-28-2017, 12:32 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 05:03 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: It's a lot like the liberal media. They protect a certain political leaning.

How exactly is the media liberal if they are all owned by powerful corporations?

Corporations can't be liberal?
(02-28-2017, 07:09 PM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 12:32 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote:

Corporations can't be liberal?

Well if they can be people, I guess they can be liberal. LOL