Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that Republicans don't want you to vote.
"Today's vote proves that fiction too easily trumps fact in the Montana Legislature," McCulloch said. "It's a sad day when elected legislators let politics and scare tactics stand in the way of doing what's right. Politics overpowered the greater good, and Montanans lost."

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-an...002e0.html

This bill received bipartisan support as it would have saved the state almost 1 million dollars. However, republicans changed their vote after they received a letter informing them that the increase in voter turnout would in fact make it more likely that they would lose elections to Democrats.

Once again, proof positive that Republicans win elections when fewer people vote.
I'd definitely rather you not vote.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
(02-24-2017, 10:39 PM)EverRespect Wrote: I'd definitely rather you not vote.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Of course you wouldn't . Republicans no full well that the more minorities vote, the less likely they are to retain power.
(02-23-2017, 01:00 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote: "Today's vote proves that fiction too easily trumps fact in the Montana Legislature," McCulloch said. "It's a sad day when elected legislators let politics and scare tactics stand in the way of doing what's right. Politics overpowered the greater good, and Montanans lost."

This bill received bipartisan support as it would have saved the state almost 1 million dollars. However, republicans changed their vote after they received a letter informing them that the increase in voter turnout would in fact make it more likely that they would lose elections to Democrats.

Once again, proof positive that Republicans win elections when fewer people vote.

The why are democrats have the least power they've had in 60 years? They are a coastal party.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(02-27-2017, 04:59 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 01:00 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote: "Today's vote proves that fiction too easily trumps fact in the Montana Legislature," McCulloch said. "It's a sad day when elected legislators let politics and scare tactics stand in the way of doing what's right. Politics overpowered the greater good, and Montanans lost."

The why are democrats have the least power they've had in 60 years? They are a coastal party.

It's called gerrymandering. The Democrats hold the least amount of power because Republican suppress the vote and they draw the boundaries of districts in such a way to protect Republicans.

Look it up. Even though they hold the most seats in Congress, those seats represent the fewest amount of people.

The republicans hold on to power by their fingertips.

The first three words of the Constitution say "We the people" however, the republicans represent fewer and fewer of them.

In that other forum that cannot be named, they even brag that Trump won the most counties. LOL I'm not kidding.

It's come to that point where republicans can't even win people .They have to win counties.