Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is
Where is Okla and LSU at?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Torch?
What's up gentleman. Good to see you!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(02-14-2017, 05:19 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: What's up gentleman. Good to see you!

Once again I have been banned form that other forum because the truth hurts so their loss is your gain. I will be posting here and driving clicks for your forum. Make sure to tell all your friends where they can find me.
(02-17-2017, 11:18 AM)Fitbuddy Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 05:19 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: What's up gentleman. Good to see you!

Once again I have been banned form that other forum because the truth hurts so their loss is your gain. I will be posting here and driving clicks for your forum. Make sure to tell all your friends where they can find me.

Man, has anything changed over there? Angel
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(02-27-2017, 05:00 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:

Man, has anything changed over there?  Angel

A lot has changed. The election of Trump turned all the conservatives into special snow flakes. They have all turned into highly sensitive, insecure teen aged girls. Much like our President.

90% of the threads deal with tranny rights. The twin Tom cocksuckers post repetitive talking points no matter how badly they are defeated logically.
(02-28-2017, 02:21 PM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:

90% of the threads deal with tranny rights. The twin Tom cocksuckers post repetitive talking points no matter how badly they are defeated logically.

I can agree or disagree with a person's politics but there is no need to personally attack someone.

That shouldn't be happening there or here.

Let's respect each other.
And if you don't have respect for someone?
(02-28-2017, 07:45 PM)Paul M Wrote: And if you don't have respect for someone?

Then you keep your comments to yourself and move on. Why kind of man disrespects someone when that man has no ability to stand up for his honor. I don't know about you but where I grew up, if you didn't respect someone, you told them to their face. Otherwise, you were considered a gossiping female.