Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got banned on CSNbbs
I think you have to be reported

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
(03-21-2017, 02:18 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote: The problem is that they are selective in their banning.

Yesterday someone straight out said "F you" and nothing happened to them.

Done that many times myself. Never been warned for it. Sometimes mods see something and warn you for it other times they will join in with your bashing of someone. But gdunn is right. It's usually if someone complains.

RWT changed a word in one of my posts completely changing the meaning then proceeded to rant against something I simply didn't say. Told him he was railing against something I didn't say. He said oh well. I followed the AUP to a t. Posted my original post, his change, patiently explained again how his change gave my post a whole different meaning and what he did was dishonest. Bam! Ham warned me for calling someone a liar. Now I knew I hadn't done any such thing... recently... and searched and searched for where I had called someone a liar. Finally had to ask him. He pointed to that post. Tom had complained, after he was the one in the wrong to start with. Asked Ham what the fuck is wrong with you. Told him I said what he had done was dishonest because it was dishonest. Never called him a liar. Got the same "oh well" from him I got from Tom.
I've been banned again (as LeFlaneur). Although this was almost a Death Wish since I posted a highly offensive racist comment that I knew would likely get me banned. I'd actually grown quite tired of CSNbbs.
I just got banned for, I believe, calling Fit an overt racist. Which he is, if you've read his posts on there. I'm sure RWT and his gang are doing cartwheels right about now.
Not surprising that Fit would report you as he is one whiny little b!tch. One of the mods PM'd me and said that the libs constantly report posts.

Did you get a permanent or temporary ban? Mine was permanent but as I said, I was pushing for it and it was quite offensive.

Stop by Sports Hoopla. There are no rules and most of the posts are insults.
Just visited CSNbbs and saw a thread from Lord Stanley about not calling people names. There were several posts expressing concern that the libs were calling people nazis whenever they disgareed with the lib positions.

Not surprisingly, Tom in Faggytown posted that he believed that calling someone a nazi was normally justified. Figures.
(08-17-2017, 04:19 PM)QuestionSocratic Wrote: Not surprising that Fit would report you as he is one whiny little b!tch. One of the mods PM'd me and said that the libs constantly report posts.

Did you get a permanent or temporary ban? Mine was permanent but as I said, I was pushing for it and it was quite offensive.

Stop by Sports Hoopla. There are no rules and most of the posts are insults.

I'm almost positive Fit isn't the reason for my banning. Lord Stanley slapped me with a 15% penalty a couple of days previous, so me calling Fit a racist was all the justification he needed.

As for my ban it's temporary. 30 days to be more specific.