Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got banned on CSNbbs
(01-24-2017, 11:58 AM)gdunn Wrote: I just got a warning. Apparently you cannot make a reference to anyone that hasn't posted in a thread. Even if it's not offensive. I'm not sure if the mod saw it or I was turned in. They haven't responded.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It's no different than the SWJs that are constantly coming up with words and phrases that we are all suddenly unable to say.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(02-27-2017, 05:14 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 11:58 AM)gdunn Wrote: I just got a warning. Apparently you cannot make a reference to anyone that hasn't posted in a thread. Even if it's not offensive. I'm not sure if the mod saw it or I was turned in. They haven't responded.

It's no different than the SWJs that are constantly coming up with words and phrases that we are all suddenly unable to say.

It's not that you can't say them. It's that those word will offend them.

I'm sure you have words and phrases that offend you. Why should they be any different?
An I'm at 5%. I violated the AUP. But not sure which rule.

Nevermind. I know what I did. I called someone a name.

(03-20-2017, 03:47 PM)gdunn Wrote: An I'm at 5%. I violated the AUP. But not sure which rule.

Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense when they don't inform you of what it is you supposedly did. I ask. Several times turns out I didn't do what they claimed. Ham took one back once for warning me for a non infraction. A couple of other times that he should have removed them, he just decided to be an ass and refused.

I get some crazy pm's from them. Was told once I get warnings so the mods can appear fair. WTF. No one can see your warning level but you. No one knows they are being "fair".
I know what I did. Can't call someone a commie.

Commie? Really? I've used "pinko commie whore" many times. LOL.
Well the person I called commie took it personal. Apparently I hit a nerve

So the warning should be on them. Wink
The problem is that they are selective in their banning.

Yesterday someone straight out said "F you" and nothing happened to them.