Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got banned on CSNbbs
(02-17-2017, 01:09 PM)gdunn Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 11:21 AM)Fitbuddy Wrote: LS just banned me too. No explanation except that I supposedly am trolling.

That is such a bogus excuse. 90% of what people post could be considered trolling.

I swear, as soon ans two or three regulars start complaining, I get banned.
If it makes you feel better I never report your trolling I just laugh at it or make comment I did yesterday.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I appreciate that. I dont' take anything anyone posts personal. Not sure why other people do. Anyway, I'm on a 30 day ban. We should all just come here. Okla hates my politics but he has been nothing but fair to me here.
See, you get a 30 day ban for trolling and QS got a lifetime for admitting to trolling one time. Makes no sense.
(02-17-2017, 11:39 PM)Paul M Wrote: See, you get a 30 day ban for trolling and QS got a lifetime for admitting to trolling one time. Makes no sense.

Yup it's bull.

They still haven't even told my why I got banned. They don't have the guts.
(02-03-2017, 08:06 AM)gdunn Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 09:26 AM)Paul M Wrote: They are bad about doing this, just suddenly claim something is against the rules and warn you for something you've seen a thousand times. We reference RobertN, RWT, Tom or any of a list of people. I get referenced in threads I haven't chimed in on. And like all supposed rules, the mods reference people too.

I think you mentioned Tom in a thread?
That was it. LS said I was reported, I didn't ask who because I know I wouldn't find out. It's not in the AUP but someone turned me in because I shouldn't do it.

Someone else did it and I sent them a message and warned them, it was cheifsfan or something, he said he had nothing to worry about him and Tom were friends. So it's bullshit. Tom probably reported me. He's a puss like that.

I don't how I'm still flying under the radar. I haven't gotten so much as a warning in at least a year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
(02-17-2017, 01:09 PM)gdunn Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 11:21 AM)Fitbuddy Wrote: LS just banned me too. No explanation except that I supposedly am trolling.

That is such a bogus excuse. 90% of what people post could be considered trolling.

I swear, as soon ans two or three regulars start complaining, I get banned.
If it makes you feel better I never report your trolling I just laugh at it or make comment I did yesterday.

I've never reported anyone for anything. Who takes that shit that seriously?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Whoever reported me and Fit

The MOD have told me that I get reported repeatedly by a number of posters. They never tell me who but they are constantly warning me to tone it down or I'm gonna get banned. Then they ban me and they don't tell me why.
(02-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote: The MOD have told me that I get reported repeatedly by a number of posters. They never tell me who but they are constantly warning me to tone it down or I'm gonna get banned. Then they ban me and they don't tell me why.
That's silly. Those of us know alot of times you do what you do to either get a rise or to try and further the conversation. More of the prior than the latter though ha.

(02-27-2017, 01:34 PM)gdunn Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote: The MOD have told me that I get reported repeatedly by a number of posters. They never tell me who but they are constantly warning me to tone it down or I'm gonna get banned. Then they ban me and they don't tell me why.
That's silly. Those of us know alot of times you do what you do to either get a rise or to try and further the conversation. More of the prior than the latter though ha.

I honestly don't try to piss anyone off which is what I believe is the true definition of a troll however, I will admit that I sometimes take a more extreme position simply to see whether or not I can sustain and support it.

Keep in mind however that my goal isn't to piss people off or get personal but instead to play devil's advocate for the sake of entertainment.

I will however push harder on those posters who insist on being personal .
Don't we know. Then there's Mach