Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got banned on CSNbbs
You're both original members here aren't you? I can post the PM exchanges for you if so.
(02-12-2017, 04:23 PM)Paul M Wrote: ===== Flaming
Flaming (Light) +10% || Expires after: 1 week
Flaming (Moderate) +25% || Expires after: 2 weeks
Flaming (Extreme) +50% || Expires after: 4 weeks

QS, depending on the mod and time of month, your post could have been a 1 week. But yeah, 4 is the max. I never though that in no way earned a life time ban.

I just hated to loose the rep points.

I also let HarmonOberLanderetc know my new identity since he had given me a lot of rep points.

The one I'm not sure about is Mach. I know his real identity and he knows mine. But since we disagree, I was not comfortable telling him.
Re-instated my posting privileges.

You hear anything back yet QS? Was fixing to PM LS and was going to mention the 1 to 4 week ban is what is listed for your "offense".
(02-13-2017, 01:32 PM)Paul M Wrote: Re-instated my posting privileges.

You hear anything back yet QS? Was fixing to PM LS and was going to mention the 1 to 4 week ban is what is listed for your "offense".

I was able to sign in but couldn't post. Haven't gotten a return email.

To be fair, I didn't expect anything to happen over the weekend. I'll check again tomorrow.
I'm not an original member there. I joined in 2011

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
(02-13-2017, 08:37 PM)gdunn Wrote: I'm not an original member there. I joined in 2011

Sorry, meant here. You were here at the beginning weren't you?
Yep.

I must have really pissed off someone because I'm still not allowed to post. These guys seem capricious and arbitrary if they can't follow their own published rules. Maybe they don't like to be challenged.
LS just banned me too. No explanation except that I supposedly am trolling.

That is such a bogus excuse. 90% of what people post could be considered trolling.

I swear, as soon ans two or three regulars start complaining, I get banned.
(02-17-2017, 11:21 AM)Fitbuddy Wrote: LS just banned me too. No explanation except that I supposedly am trolling.

That is such a bogus excuse. 90% of what people post could be considered trolling.

I swear, as soon ans two or three regulars start complaining, I get banned.
If it makes you feel better I never report your trolling I just laugh at it or make comment I did yesterday.