Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got banned on CSNbbs
So you like Justified too.

Ssshhh. Don't pass it on.
Mums the word.
Hum, LS has been deleting my posts, bs about airing moderation issues in public. Um, he starts a thread and doesn't expect feedback? Doesn't know he's gonna get slammed for pulling a Mach? Didn't expect the laughter and jokes? Anyway, PM'ed me twice wanting to know my issues with the moderation. Told him. Now I can't post.

He asked a question. I answered him honestly. He doesn't abide by the AUP. Makes up rules and hands out warnings. I can't post because he's a little bitch who doesn't like the truth? Don't ask questions if the answers might trigger you.
Your name isn't crossed thru.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I just read the AUP and discovered that my violation should have only been for one month. Also noticed that there is an email address ( support@csnnation.com ) that will allow you to appeal a ban. So I sent an email that questioned that my ban was permanent. I was NOT apologetic and even suggested that the mods probably laughed when they first read the offensive post. I'll let you know what happened.

Nonetheless, the AUP follows. You must be under "Trouble Making." That's a complement.

Warning Actions:
NOTE: All these actions are ADDITIONS to their current warning level.

===== Flaming
Flaming (Light) +10% || Expires after: 1 week
Flaming (Moderate) +25% || Expires after: 2 weeks
Flaming (Extreme) +50% || Expires after: 4 weeks

Flaming is defined as:
- Excessively crass posts (racism, sexism, over the top personal attacks)
- Smack talking on a non-smack talk board
- Being an all around ******* everybody hates, denoted by a highly negative reputation

===== Spamming
Spamming (Incidental) +10% || Expires: 1 week
Spamming (Very Obvious) +25% || Expires: 6 months
Spam Bombing (Any Offense) +50% || Expires: Never

Spamming retains its current definition in the AUP. Spam bombing is multiple spam posts, rapid fire, across any number of boards.

===== Reptutation Abuse
1st Offense: +10% Warning
2nd Offense: +10% Warning, your reputation is deducted at the sole discretion of the mods/admins
3rd Offense: +20% Warning, and all reputations you have ever made are purged from the system

===== Trouble Making
Failure to discuss moderation issues in private +15% || Expires: 2 weeks

Jackassery by Rivals/Scout Staff (1st Offense) +50% || Expires: 1 week
Jackassery by Rivals/Scout Staff (2nd Offense) +25% || Expires: Never
Jackassery by Rivals/Scout Staff (3rd Offense) +75% || Expires: Never
(02-12-2017, 03:54 PM)gdunn Wrote: Your name isn't crossed thru.

Strange. I see my name listed in the active posters at the top and I can access everything and see no strike through my name, just can't post. Says "Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource." when I try.

Edit: misread that. Though you said my name WAS crossed through.

Suspended from posting. I'm sure he took my PM's to the others to decide what to do with me.
I wonder if it's just from the Spin Room. The time several of us got banned we couldn't post in the Spin Room but could elsewhere

===== Trouble Making
Failure to discuss moderation issues in private +15% || Expires: 2 weeks

He started an open thread. Usually that's what happens in an open thread, it gets discussed openly. He didn't like my posts apparently and deleted them. I've got no warning, just told me I was in violation. So at most I should have had my warning bar raised for 2 weeks. Asked what my concerns with moderation were. Told him. BAM! Posting taken away. It was by PM. He asked. I answered. What's the problem. Abuse of position.
(02-12-2017, 04:07 PM)gdunn Wrote: I wonder if it's just from the Spin Room. The time several of us got banned we couldn't post in the Spin Room but could elsewhere

Just checked. Site wide.
===== Flaming
Flaming (Light) +10% || Expires after: 1 week
Flaming (Moderate) +25% || Expires after: 2 weeks
Flaming (Extreme) +50% || Expires after: 4 weeks

QS, depending on the mod and time of month, your post could have been a 1 week. But yeah, 4 is the max. I never though that in no way earned a life time ban.