Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got banned on CSNbbs
Holy crap! I post worse EVERY DAY over there. Perma ban is out of line for merely admitting you were trolling. Lot of posters over there, that's their whole purpose, trolling.
I just got a warning. Apparently you cannot make a reference to anyone that hasn't posted in a thread. Even if it's not offensive. I'm not sure if the mod saw it or I was turned in. They haven't responded.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
They are bad about doing this, just suddenly claim something is against the rules and warn you for something you've seen a thousand times. We reference RobertN, RWT, Tom or any of a list of people. I get referenced in threads I haven't chimed in on. And like all supposed rules, the mods reference people too.

I think you mentioned Tom in a thread?
I’ve always wondered who my internet father was.
(01-25-2017, 09:26 AM)Paul M Wrote: They are bad about doing this, just suddenly claim something is against the rules and warn you for something you've seen a thousand times. We reference RobertN, RWT, Tom or any of a list of people. I get referenced in threads I haven't chimed in on. And like all supposed rules, the mods reference people too.

That was it. LS said I was reported, I didn't ask who because I know I wouldn't find out. It's not in the AUP but someone turned me in because I shouldn't do it.

Someone else did it and I sent them a message and warned them, it was cheifsfan or something, he said he had nothing to worry about him and Tom were friends. So it's bullshit. Tom probably reported me. He's a puss like that.

(02-03-2017, 08:06 AM)gdunn Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 09:26 AM)Paul M Wrote: They are bad about doing this, just suddenly claim something is against the rules and warn you for something you've seen a thousand times. We reference RobertN, RWT, Tom or any of a list of people. I get referenced in threads I haven't chimed in on. And like all supposed rules, the mods reference people too.

That was it. LS said I was reported, I didn't ask who because I know I wouldn't find out. It's not in the AUP but someone turned me in because I shouldn't do it.

Someone else did it and I sent them a message and warned them, it was cheifsfan or something, he said he had nothing to worry about him and Tom were friends. So it's bullshit. Tom probably reported me. He's a puss like that.

Anyone who admits to being a friend of Tom is suspect coming out of the gate.
(01-25-2017, 09:26 AM)Paul M Wrote: They are bad about doing this, just suddenly claim something is against the rules and warn you for something you've seen a thousand times. We reference RobertN, RWT, Tom or any of a list of people. I get referenced in threads I haven't chimed in on. And like all supposed rules, the mods reference people too.

If LS is the one who warned you, you should bring it to his attention that he broke the same rule he made up in the "Ivanka and Jerad fight for LGBTQ legislation!" thread when he replied to Bull.

5 of us, including LS, have referenced Tom and as for myself I've got no warning.
(02-04-2017, 09:40 AM)Paul M Wrote:

If LS is the one who warned you, you should bring it to his attention that he broke the same rule he made up in the "Ivanka and Jerad fight for LGBTQ legislation!" thread when he replied to Bull.

5 of us, including LS,  have referenced Tom and as for myself I've got no warning.

I hadn't even noticed you got banned.
(02-06-2017, 03:00 PM)Fitbuddy Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 09:40 AM)Paul M Wrote:

5 of us, including LS,  have referenced Tom and as for myself I've got no warning.

I hadn't even noticed you got banned.
I'm not banned. I just got a friendly warning.

QuestionSocratic is the one who got banned.