Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Texas
That's two L's for the season.

Longhorn fans are blaming it on officiating.

http://www.hookem.com/story/oklahoma-sta...t-breaker/
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
I know they're rebuilding, but this coach better realize he gets 3 seasons tops to win a B12 title, assuming he can get a Top 25 ranking and Bowl win in year 2.
[Image: polls_3043150_2610_514040_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg]
(09-27-2015, 06:38 PM)ConservativeHerd Wrote: I know they're rebuilding, but this coach better realize he gets 3 seasons tops to win a B12 title, assuming he can get a Top 25 ranking and Bowl win in year 2.

I hope I am not jinxing my team for the RRSO, but Texas has TCU, TTU and K State on deck. They could go 1 and 6 in the next few weeks.
Texas. You aren't supposed to lose to Iowa State.
I really like Charlie Strong, He is a good Man. Honestly though , some of the issues He is fighting through are internal with some of the coaching staff He brought with Him from Louisville. I would keep Vance Bedford,  and replace many others. I'm not that familiar with any He retained from the previous Texas staff, but it seems that Texas was already in freefall mode before Charlie arrived. As for Rebuilding, The Texas covert is never bare. But the fact that Baylor and TCU have been out recruiting Texas the last few years does contribute to Their dilemma.   The Oklahoma, Clemson match up should be a dandy !
ACCeleration! We're Revved up 
(12-14-2015, 10:11 AM)cardfan1 Wrote: I really like Charlie Strong, He is a good Man. Honestly though , some of the issues He is fighting through are internal with some of the coaching staff He brought with Him from Louisville. I would keep Vance Bedford,  and replace many others. I'm not that familiar with any He retained from the previous Texas staff, but it seems that Texas was already in freefall mode before Charlie arrived. As for Rebuilding, The Texas covert is never bare. But the fact that Baylor and TCU have been out recruiting Texas the last few years does contribute to Their dilemma.   The Oklahoma, Clemson match up should be a dandy !

I think you are right about this and I think the problems originated with the University president. Strong is a good coach. There is a bigger problem afoot.