Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planned Parenthood CMO discusses sales of baby parts
Someone ought to confront mach and the other dumbasses over this:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ody-parts/

I'm sure they'll be in denial...b/c they're liars.

But avoiding the issue is easiest, so they banned me.
(07-14-2015, 02:28 PM)DrTorch Wrote: Someone ought to confront mach and the other dumbasses over this:

I think the next President should cut off all federal funding to this place. Liberals are mad about our tax dollars funding stone statues with the 10 Commandments, but not this insanity.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(07-14-2015, 02:28 PM)DrTorch Wrote: Someone ought to confront mach and the other dumbasses over this:

Yup, I posted this over there and nobody wants to touch it. I'm going to force the issue on them now. These people are the absolute lowest form of life form which calls themselves "human". Something needs to be done.
[Image: 17th_zpskvv9ug5p.jpg]
Before him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing. - Isaiah 40:17
(07-14-2015, 03:05 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:

I think the next President should cut off all federal funding to this place. Liberals are mad about our tax dollars funding stone statues with the 10 Commandments, but not this insanity.

Amen. Planned Parenthood is in the business of genocide. That's the damn fact of the matter and it's time to take a stand.
Before him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing. - Isaiah 40:17
(07-14-2015, 03:34 PM)blunderbuss Wrote:

Amen.  Planned Parenthood is in the business of genocide.  That's the damn fact of the matter and it's time to take a stand.

It's time to end abortion as a form of birth control in America.
(07-14-2015, 04:31 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:

Amen.  Planned Parenthood is in the business of genocide.  That's the damn fact of the matter and it's time to take a stand.

Agree 100%. ,we need to be all over our reps on this of course most of NCs are spineless RINOs

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
(07-14-2015, 04:45 PM)blunderbuss Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 04:31 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:

Agree 100%. ,we need to be all over our reps on this of course most of NCs are spineless RINOs

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Because they have been fooled into thinking they will lose votes

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Speaking of liars... Hambone dinged me again for calling a liar, liar. Wink

Sigh. Guess he doesn't get it.
There have been more than 1.3 billion abortions since 1980 worldwide and over 58 million abortions in the U.S. since Roe v. Wade (1973.) Planned Parenthood is responsible for almost 7 million of them.  Let those numbers sink in.  Murder Rates  Without getting into the moral and societal/social impacts that have resulted from all of these abortions, this is yet another sign of where our country has fallen.  Hippocratic oath aside, you have a medical doctor caught on tape making statements that resemble a mad Nazi scientist discussing human experiments or a slaughterhouse meat market trader. Godless, evil and inhuman and another liberal gone wild in their own reality!  Sorry, I calls 'em as I sees 'em.  This is one of many reasons why I am pro-life.  There is no other choice for me.  I have a mighty, Holy God that will hold me accountable otherwise.  Agree that we need to hold those elected to office accountable for their choice as well.

Quote:The video purports to show, between bites of lunch and sips of wine, Dr. Deborah Nucatola saying, “A lot of people want intact hearts these days, because they are looking for specific nodes.”

She adds: “Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted lungs. And then, like I said, always as many intact livers as possible. People just want…some people want lower extremities, too. I mean that’s easy. I don’t know what they’re doing with it, I guess they want muscle.”

The video also shows what is purported to be an actual online order form from Stem Express complete with a pull-down menu for “brain, heart, heart (veins and arteries attached), lungs, liver, liver and thymus, spleen, large intestine” and so on. The order form also specifies the “gestational range” from 4 weeks upwards.

She talks about pricing. “You know, I would throw a number out, and I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100 [per specimen] depending on the facility and what’s involved.”

Nucatola explains how to get around the federal ban on partial birth abortion. “The Federal [Partial Birth] Abortion Ban is a law, and laws are up to interpretation.
(07-14-2015, 09:04 PM)Paul M Wrote: Speaking of liars... Hambone dinged me again for calling a liar, liar. Wink

Sigh. Guess he doesn't get it.

Then play their game and start telling outrageous lies, and insist no one can call you a liar.