Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Yourself
(10-27-2014, 08:01 PM)Buckeyenation Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 09:43 AM)BullInExile Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 10:00 PM)Buckeyenation Wrote: I found this place from a twitter post. I don't know what CSN is. I was born in Columbus, Ohio but now live in Seattle. I married my beautiful wife 12 years ago. I have two daughters and a Beagle. I currently work for company that supplies equipment to the lumber and paper companies around the northwest.

Hi Buckeye...

CSN is college sports board which also had an active "spin room" to talk about politics. One of the users posted an image from their public shutterfly account. Several people perused the other public images and began to tease him a bit about the decor. The owner decided that was doxing so he decide to read everyone's personal messages and suspend anyone who was talking in private about it.

This site was started by one of the posters over who left that forum.

It sounds like some drama was going on over there. Drama on message boards can be fun sometimes I guess. It's all fun until someone put an eye out.

It was all normal stuff until the admin went through our message box..
(10-27-2014, 08:58 PM)BullInExile Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 08:01 PM)Buckeyenation Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 09:43 AM)BullInExile Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 10:00 PM)Buckeyenation Wrote: I found this place from a twitter post. I don't know what CSN is. I was born in Columbus, Ohio but now live in Seattle. I married my beautiful wife 12 years ago. I have two daughters and a Beagle. I currently work for company that supplies equipment to the lumber and paper companies around the northwest.

Hi Buckeye...

CSN is college sports board which also had an active "spin room" to talk about politics. One of the users posted an image from their public shutterfly account. Several people perused the other public images and began to tease him a bit about the decor. The owner decided that was doxing so he decide to read everyone's personal messages and suspend anyone who was talking in private about it.

This site was started by one of the posters over who left that forum.

It sounds like some drama was going on over there. Drama on message boards can be fun sometimes I guess. It's all fun until someone put an eye out.

It was all normal stuff until the admin went through our message box..

I still can't believe he did that.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
I think most people from CSN know me. If you don't then I am just some guy in Alabama.
(10-28-2014, 10:54 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote: I think most people from CSN know me. If you don't then I am just some guy in Alabama.

We welcome you, sir.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
(10-28-2014, 11:07 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:
(10-28-2014, 10:54 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote: I think most people from CSN know me. If you don't then I am just some guy in Alabama.

We welcome you, sir.

Glad to be here!

Welcome aboard!
Bout damn time HoD joined us.
I'm BucFyre. Same as on CSN. I'm the token Mexican and token female of the joint.
You said token, joint, and Mexican in the same sentence.
(10-28-2014, 03:26 PM)gdunn Wrote: You said token, joint, and Mexican in the same sentence.

Haven't I told you about my dad?

[Image: Cheech+Marin+2012+NCLR+ALMA+Awards+Arriv...GxD_ul.jpg]