Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Yourself
I see we have a few new ones here.. If your name is different from CSN please let us know.. If you're not from CSN, hell introduce yourself..

I'm gdunn here and at CSN..
On CSN I was smn1256. I kept the same avatar and sig to help with the transition.
[Image: TROP.jpg]

I found this place from a twitter post. I don't know what CSN is. I was born in Columbus, Ohio but now live in Seattle. I married my beautiful wife 12 years ago. I have two daughters and a Beagle. I currently work for company that supplies equipment to the lumber and paper companies around the northwest.
I'm UCGrad1992 on CSN.  I like to change my avatar from time to time and I've used Cincinnati Bearcat Football Head Coach Tommy Tuberville, Pete Rose (huge Reds fan), Humphrey Bogart (one of my favorite classic Hollywood era actors and current avatar on CSN) and now Johnny Cash for the August Forum (I can relate to his story and enjoy his early music in particular).  I am in my 40s, married to a wonderful and loving wife for 15 years and I have two kids in middle school.  I am an Ohio native and moved with my family to North Carolina 10+ years ago.  We love it here with mountains on the west side and the ocean on the east.  Great mid-Atlantic climate and the people are fantastic.  I am a reformed Southern Baptist and know that I would not be where I am today without my faith in Christ.  Love the outdoors, music, sports, travel and spending time with my family (including a 4 year old bichon named Rocky).  Oh, I also consider myself to be a conservative in terms of politics and my personal values.  Okla invited me to this new site and I am familiar with most of the posters I have seen (and read) thus far.  Appreciate the opportunity....
(10-26-2014, 10:09 PM)CincyGrad92 Wrote: I'm UCGrad1992 on CSN.  I like to change my avatar from time to time and I've used Cincinnati Bearcat Football Head Coach Tommy Tuberville, Pete Rose (huge Reds fan), Humphrey Bogart (one of my favorite classic Hollywood era actors and current avatar on CSN) and now Johnny Cash for the August Forum (I can relate to his story and enjoy his early music in particular).  I am in my 40s, married to a wonderful and loving wife for 15 years and I have two kids in middle school.  I am an Ohio native and moved with my family to North Carolina 10+ years ago.  We love it here with mountains on the west side and the ocean on the east.  Great mid-Atlantic climate and the people are fantastic.  I am a reformed Southern Baptist and know that I would not be where I am today without my faith in Christ.  Love the outdoors, music, sports, travel and spending time with my family (including a 4 year old bichon named Rocky).  Oh, I also consider myself to be a conservative in terms of politics and my personal values.  Okla invited me to this new site and I am familiar with most of the posters I have seen (and read) thus far.  Appreciate the opportunity....

Glad you accepted my invite. You are a good addition to the group.

Welcome aboard.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
I’m a slightly perturbed arthropod that possesses a unique flair for the obvious.
(10-26-2014, 10:00 PM)Buckeyenation Wrote: I found this place from a twitter post. I don't know what CSN is. I was born in Columbus, Ohio but now live in Seattle. I married my beautiful wife 12 years ago. I have two daughters and a Beagle. I currently work for company that supplies equipment to the lumber and paper companies around the northwest.

Hi Buckeye...

CSN is college sports board which also had an active "spin room" to talk about politics. One of the users posted an image from their public shutterfly account. Several people perused the other public images and began to tease him a bit about the decor. The owner decided that was doxing so he decide to read everyone's personal messages and suspend anyone who was talking in private about it.

This site was started by one of the posters over who left that forum.
Kaplony there and here.
JMUDunk there, I added a 1 for this place cause I'm clever like that.
(10-27-2014, 09:43 AM)BullInExile Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 10:00 PM)Buckeyenation Wrote: I found this place from a twitter post. I don't know what CSN is. I was born in Columbus, Ohio but now live in Seattle. I married my beautiful wife 12 years ago. I have two daughters and a Beagle. I currently work for company that supplies equipment to the lumber and paper companies around the northwest.

Hi Buckeye...

CSN is college sports board which also had an active "spin room" to talk about politics. One of the users posted an image from their public shutterfly account. Several people perused the other public images and began to tease him a bit about the decor. The owner decided that was doxing so he decide to read everyone's personal messages and suspend anyone who was talking in private about it.

This site was started by one of the posters over who left that forum.

It sounds like some drama was going on over there. Drama on message boards can be fun sometimes I guess. It's all fun until someone put an eye out.