Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Gamers
on the forum?
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
I haven't played video games in a few years.. I got a couple on my phone, but it's card games.
(10-20-2014, 10:52 PM)gdunn Wrote: I haven't played video games in a few years.. I got a couple on my phone, but it's card games.

I know LSU is a big gamer. I don't play anymore either. I am thinking about adding a mod that allows users to play each other and add their favorite games.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
Not me sorry.

However my Little League team 8-9 year olds just won again tonight 11-2 in their game!! Currently in third place in the league standings.!!
Yep. I also have a CS degree.
Been playing Clash of Clans. Some of my nephews got me roped in.
We have a wii that we just plugged in for the first time in ages and have been playing bowling. Not sure how long it will last before it goes up in the attic. Son one minute is screaming celebrating like he won the super bowl and the next minute screaming at the TV and on the brink of tears and total meltdown.
I just built a bocci ball court in the backyard does that count?
(10-21-2014, 01:39 AM)Paul M Wrote: Been playing Clash of Clans. Some of my nephews got me roped in.

Been playing for about 1.5 years. It's gotten a bit stale, but I still participate for my clan.

(10-20-2014, 10:49 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: on the forum?

Gamergate is a pretty good topic right now. A nice pushback against the SJW (pinkshirts).

That's worth following and supporting the gamers and the pubs that don't cave in to the pinks.
I used to get into Halo for xBox (my neighbor had it when I was an apartment dweller and we'd go back there after partying if everyone struck out in trying to pick up women). In college, it was Golden Eye 007 for Nintendo 64. When I was younger, I beat all the Zelda games from the original to the Super Nintendo version to include the Game Boy versions. At this point, I have a 5 year old and really don't want him to be a gamer. He likes playing sports and pretty much stays outside when he is home so really no reason to introduce it.