Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geraldo Rivera
What is your honest opinion of this guy?
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
[Image: facebook.png] [Image: Twitter%20Icon.jpg]
Deport the leftist mo fo. He looks like a third world dictator.
[Image: polls_3043150_2610_514040_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg]
(11-20-2014, 10:27 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: What is your honest opinion of this guy?

I must admit that until you brought up the name I hadn't thought about the dude. I just remember his prime time special when he excavated what he believed to be Al Capones' vault only to find a few empty broken bottles. Is he considered a conservative now?
I used to think he was just a doofus. Now I think he is a radical.
(11-20-2014, 10:54 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: I used to think he was just a doofus. Now I think he is a radical.

A radical conservative Puerto Rican reformist jew attorney journalist?  Sounds like a presidential candidate. Big Grin
(11-20-2014, 11:34 PM)CincyGrad92 Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 10:54 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote: I used to think he was just a doofus. Now I think he is a radical.

A radical conservative Puerto Rican reformist jew attorney journalist?  Sounds like a presidential candidate. Big Grin

He thinks what Obama did tonight is great for this country and basically was on Fox News tonight with an erection. How conservative do you think he is?
Geraldo is over the top and says dumb things. But, the best is when he had a "nose job".

(11-20-2014, 11:51 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: Geraldo is over the top and says dumb things.  But, the best is when he had a "nose job".

I'm glad you posted that, because I was about to. Geraldo has made a career off racism...much like Sharpton has.

It's time to take that drug cartel lookin', Juan Valdez reject off Fox News....and I really would love to punch Austin Goolsby's. I hate that guy as well.
(11-20-2014, 11:49 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 11:34 PM)CincyGrad92 Wrote:

He thinks what Obama did tonight is great for this country and basically was on Fox News tonight with an erection. How conservative do you think he is?

I was joking but at one time he considered running as a GOP presidential candidate. I didn't watch any coverage tonight so if he was that pumped then shame on him.
I hate Rivera. I hate him so much that I once emailed Orielly asking him why he lowers the dignity of his show by inviting a liberal who exploited blacks, latinos, midgets, lesbos, etc, while imitating Jerry Springer.

Oh, and this dickwad lives in Alpine, NJ. He's probably the only minority who lives there since it's the most expensive zip code in the country.

Oh god how I hate this guy.
[Image: TROP.jpg]